• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Anyone ever buy from Breslavia?

Ironmaiden2000

He seems like he produces decent stuff. However when i ordered a good quality Borsa from him with his reproduction strap i didn't get it. Its been like 3 weeks;then again he seems like a college student. Opinion on him?

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I have only seen his ads on FB, I have not ordered anything from him.

Ironmaiden2000

Where do you live? If you're in the US, it may take a while. I ordered a sweater from him last year, which he shipped it promptly, but it took quite some time for it to get from Poland to the US.
Yeah i messaged him last week but no response. He didnt confirm it was shipped he just said he would in the following day or two

Bersagliere1940

I order from them on the 25th of jenuary, he still hasnt finished, how long does he take for him to finish and ship usually? (I live in Italy)

Bersagliere1940

Breslavia still hasnt finish....
How long does it take usually (I ordered 2 bersaglieri pouches and a neckstrap)?
I ordered on the end of Jenuary