• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by 184 Nembo

1. 184 Nembo

An Analysis of Adolf Hitler’s Directive no. 18 - fact or fiction?

About Spain, Wilhelm Canaris conspired against Hitler preventing Spain joining the war. Secondly the British govt. began pumping dollars into Spain, again to prevent Spain joining the war.
  2. 184 Nembo

The doomed invasion: Greece 1940

To add the Greek government had 8 million dollars. The Greek governments intent was to buy planes with this money. The Britsh government advised not to.
  3. 184 Nembo

I don't understand what you are asking?
  4. 184 Nembo

Re read my post The Greek army were partially mobilized expecting an attack on October 3 along Epirus front
  5. 184 Nembo

I believe it was The British Mediterranean Fleet who supplied The Greek Front. In 1939 beginning of hostilities in Europe Metaxas' allowed all Greek naval ports to be used by the British
  6. 184 Nembo

British Commonwealth Aide to Greece There is alot of missed information; Britain was bound to assist Greece by the declaration of 1939, which stated that in the event of a threat to Greek or Romanian independence, "His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Greek...