• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by Bersagliere1940

1. B

rsi NCOs fregi

Hello recently i came across this reproductions of silver thread canottiglia fregios said to be for RSI NCOs, does anyone knows if this is true?
  2. B

Bersaglieri mostrine

Thanks a bunch, now i just need to get the windjacket
  3. B

Bersaglieri mostrine

Some examples+ the rosignoli's illustration from the Book he has done
  4. B

Bersaglieri mostrine

Oh i apologize, i didnt mention it, i wanna do the battaglione mameli, that used the 2 pointed one (them and their sister unit the mussolini battalion, never had 3 pointed flames, some even didnt get the gladi for quite some times, using the old stars, MVSN faces and even some political arditi...
  5. B

Bersaglieri mostrine

Hey guys Recently I got this bersag mostrine from a friend's trade They were made by a former italian repro maker Diego Bosi Are this any good for a RSI impression? i've also have a pair of gladi from Mister Bosi as well
  6. B

Age old question about equipment

Thanks fot the reply jeff, i'm sure italian officers werent as strict as the germans were, i'm sure if a german officer saw you without the mask in the contanier you would pass a bad time
  7. B

Age old question about equipment

Was the M31/33 gs bag ever used as a breadbag? I know it wasnt probably allowed but was it done?
  8. B

Italian jump boots, where i can find them and how they look like?

Hi again jeff, do you happen to know how tall the boots were? I found someone saying that they were around 10 inches tall (25,6 cm approx), could you verify? Much thanks
  9. B

Uniformi & Armi article, any help?

I found the title's picture
  10. B

Uniformi & Armi article, any help?

I've been searching from which issue this article is from since i'm doing research for a cobelligerant army kit, if anyone has the answer please reply, the title was something like "il regno del sud e la cobelligeranza", please let me know if anyone knows from what issue this is from
  11. B

Anyone ever buy from Breslavia?

Update, they came 2 weeks ago, very happy about them, too bad for the waiting time
  12. B

Italian repro items

Thanks for your help 😁
  13. B

Italian repro items

Hello everyone a friend of mine was looking for a pair of italian pants for his officer impression? What should he get? The first one or the second one? I had some problems on knowing which ones are for arent the M40 (first one) supposed to be for EN and the ones listed as M41 (even thought they...
  14. B

Anyone ever buy from Breslavia?

Breslavia still hasnt finish.... How long does it take usually (I ordered 2 bersaglieri pouches and a neckstrap)? I ordered on the end of Jenuary