• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by buddyaderholt

1. B

Repro leather gear

I've come across some folks who specialize in repro leather gear. It's a niche but fascinating area. You might want to check out online forums or Etsy for artisanal options, or vonbaer.com for classy design. Good luck with your search, and I hope you find the perfect repro gear you're looking for!
  2. B

Italian cemetery in Ethiopia

I wanted to express how much I enjoyed the photos you posted from the Italian cemetery in Addis Ababa. It's remarkable how photography can transport us to places and moments we might never experience firsthand. The headstones and monuments in those images are like a silent tribute to the lives...
  3. B

Board games

If pressed to single out a favorite among cinematic gems, 'The Godfather' would undoubtedly claim that coveted spot. Francis Ford Coppola's magnum opus, adapted from Mario Puzo's novel, is an unparalleled exploration of power, family, and the American Dream. Marlon Brando's iconic portrayal of...