• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by Daggerman88

1. Daggerman88

MVSN generals in Spanish civil war

Thanks anyway, you´re very kind to give me that amount of info Best regards Nacho
  2. Daggerman88

Hi Maurizio! Seems that the only Camici Nera in this units at that time was a man called Michele Morsero (Seniore) I found his record in Wikipedia but have almost none information of the Spainh civil war, just that he fought along the Battaglione Autonomo Laredo, after that he had a brilliant...
  3. Daggerman88

That's great info again Maurizio! When I got that info crossed with mine I will let you know, yours are the best help I had in my little investigation Regards Nacho
  4. Daggerman88

Hi Maurizio!!! Great information! thanks a lot!, just one more question; all this officers & Generals belong to the MVSN (Camici Nere)? I´m investigating a Spanish general that have personal contact with an high officer or general of the MVSN during 1937-1938 (Aragon campaign) from what I have...
  5. Daggerman88

Hi! I´m interested in to know the names of the MVSN generals that have been in the spanish civil war, mainly focused in the 37-39 years and in the Littorio or Flechas Negras divisions. Any help will be welcome Regards Nacho