Recent content by diciassette2000

1. D

What Recon Battalions did the Italians use before the Gruppo/Squadrini Nizza armoured arrived in 42

Jeff is right, in fact the Royal Army in North Africa did not have an organic department for exploration until the middle of 1942 with the arrival, albeit suffered by the Nizza group and the Monferrato Group. To be precise, we should say that paradoxically there was a divisional exploration...
  2. D

Horses qty in Fanteria, Montagna, Alpini divsions?

Not have horses.......in 1941 it's was like Trieste and Trento , after 1941 it have some little difference.........also Trento and Trieste after this date have difference....... All the best Maurizio
  3. D

It was the bersaglieri motorcyclist company planned in the AS 41 motorized divisional staff but to which were added some Ab40-41 type armored cars and later Soluthurn antitank rifles. At the time of the battle for Rome, however, the division had only the bersaglieri company and the rifles ...
  4. D

Staff Cars

Lancia Aprilia Colonial The Aprilia Coloniale is a military torpedo based on the chassis mod. 639 S (special). Traction is rear and the gearbox is 4-speed plus reverse. The engine is the original one, based on the 99.90 cm³ four-cylinder petrol petrol engine, delivering 46 hp at 4,000 rpm. The...
  5. D

The organic history of the "Piave" self-transportable division was very articulated and complex. Formed first as a metropolitan self-transportable division on the 1940 scheme (TOE) it was made available to be transferred to North Africa in 1941. As early as January of that year it then began to...
  6. D

Albanian ports cargo movement 1940-41?

The 5th guns of the battery was disabled...also a 76/40 of a Saseno Battery......... All the best Maurizio
  7. D

Yes Dili you are OK....I misanderstanding some my data (I Have a tonn of data with many emendaments) and so.... June 1939 Durazzo: -1 batteria da 120/40 su 4 pezzi. -2 batterie da 76/40 antiaeree su 4 pezzi. Valona-Saseno: -1 batteria da 152/40 su 4 pezzi. -1 batteria da 149/47 su 4 pezzi. -3...
  8. D

The coastal battery was in effect a 120/45 battery but Durazzo never have a third AA 76/40 battery and never five coastal 120/45 or 40 guns (also in 1942 and 1943)...only a 47/50 (2 guns ) in 1942........ All the best Maurizio
  9. D

It was also in the mind of the Command of the Royal Army to be the quintessential port of pity that it did not have enough draft for which dredging and burglary work had to be done in order to reach a decent depth and also in fact had no defense or anti-aircraft defense (like after all almost...
  10. D

Based on my research, which lasted a few years, I was able to put this data together (on the reception capacity of Albanian ports during the Greek campaign): Material start-up from Italy (monthly in round figures) - normal supplies - 95,720 tons - various-2,270 tons - completion G.U.-683 tons -...
  11. D

Coastal Unit Organization?

My research on SME archives (Rome)..........unfortunately the TOE change time to time and so unit to unit.....an italian hodgepodge.....I never find a universal TOE ......... All the best Maurizio
  12. D

Teorethical TOE of battaglione costiero: -Comando(Hq) --two rifle coys (each four rifle platoons, 3 x SMG each) --two MG coys (each four MG platoons, 3x MG each) --services The veichles were extremely rare, truck were max 5 (Light), some moto, some bicycles, also horse wagon (some) All the best...
  13. D

Smac Here a little help ... if some thing unclear writhe me.......... In front of 7th army USA 18.a Brigata costiera (Punta Braccetto to Punta due Rocche)(3.000 soldiers) The coastal front have weapons pit (two km one to another) Coastal front-Punta Braccetto to Fiume Acate (distance 26 Km)...
  14. D

Unfortunately the italian coastal units dont have a fixed organization......you want the theoretical TOE of coastal battalions or what.......????? tell to me...... All the best Maurizio
  15. D

How many GAF artillery changed to coastal?

Good work....if you want a little help tell to me...... all the best Maurizio