• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by Il Sergente Salvucci

1. I

Evolution of the Infantry Regiment of the Regio Esercito in World War I

No, the Platoon Commander was an officer (First or Second Lieutenant equivalent or, due to the attrition rates, an Aspirant(basically an officer cadet that hasn't completed officer school)) or a senior NCO called Maresciallo Aiutante di Campo with the same role of a WW2 British Warrant Officer 3...
  2. I

Evolution of the Infantry Regiment of the Regio Esercito in World War I

Ok, I have found a series of very detailed organization tables regarding the 1917 Infantry, Granatieri & Bersaglieri Regiments, plus Alpini Companies. Here there are: Alpini Company: -1×Company Commander (Capitano or Tenente I.G.S.) -4×Platoon Commanders (Tenente or Sottotenente or Aspirante...
  3. I

Finding forgotten "Ordinamenti" & similar things

In the meantime I dig through the web for the exact numbers of Savoy Infantry Regiment a 1st/2nd War of Independence, here there are the numbers of the first Alpini companies: Organic of an Italian Alpini Company of 1872: -1× Capitano (Captain) -3× between Tenenti (Lieutenants) & Sottotenenti...
  4. I

This is very useful, thanks! Do you have anything on the Savoy Army?
  5. I

I'm searching for some old Ordinamenti (Organizational Tables) for the Sardinian Army before the First War of Independence, specifically the ones for the Infantry Regiment. Does someone know where I can find them? For Example: Organic of an Italian Line Infantry Company of 1861: -1× Capitano...
  6. I

Fucile Breda 1935 PG e Fucile Areonautico Scotti

Thanks, I didn't notice the incoherence!
  7. I

I too: I am making this research for an acquaintance of mine... the only thing that MAYBE could hint to the Fucile Areonautico Scotti was in this manual on the Scotti mod X on Scribd: https://it.scribd.com/document/48325589/Fucile-Scotti-Modello-X A passage at the start of the manual says that...
  8. I

Thanks for the reply, but I've seen those videos: I was searching official documents and manuals in Italian on the Breda PG, yes, and not on the Scotti Modello X, but on the Scotti Naval Rifle. Links to some fonts on the internet: https://guns.fandom.com/wiki/Scotti_Naval_rifle...
  9. I

Hi, users of Comando Supremo! An acquaintance of mine is asking me if I can find any documentation in Italian on the Fucile Breda 1935 PG and on the Fucile Areonautico Scotti. Do you guys have anything? Best Regards, E. Salvucci
  10. I

WW2 Italian Field Artillery Regiment Organization

I need more in deep organization
  11. I

WW2 Italian Field Artillery Regiment Organization

Someone know the exact organization of the Field Artillery Regiment of the Regio Esercito at the start of WW2?
  12. I

Organization of the Alpini

how you extrapolate the number of pack mules, wagons and autocarrette?
  13. I

Infantry Company HQ Platoon TOE

FIRST UPDATE Hi, i know that the Infantry Company HQ Platoon, according to the 1930 manual "La Compagnia di Fanteria in Combattimento" and the 1931 manual "I Servizi della Fanteria" is structurated in this way: a) Executive Officer of the Company (Commander of the Command Platoon) Squadra...