• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by John Bannerman

1. J

Carabinieri

Hi Jeff Thank you. I am examining the information as I write this and have passed it onto my research team to see if we can add to/clarify the information in the thread. If we get anything I will put it up or ask my team to do so as I think the world needs a better handle on what the Italians...
  2. J

Carabinieri

Hi Jeff Thank you. That is way more information than we have. At 15 miles to the hex TSWW does not generally need a bunch of junk units running about UNLESS there are a load of partisans being a pain in the backside. That is the case in the USSR and even more so in the Balkans. The idea I...
  3. J

Carabinieri

Hi All - any one got ANY data other than the blindingly obvious about the CCRR during WW2. I am more interested in the locations and size of deployments but any data would be most welcome (I research and design the TSWW game series and am looking for info on the CCRR for Balkan Fury II). For...