• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by Marek Sobski

1. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Hi, New release! :) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPG9GN77 Translation: Tomek Basarabowicz (as in previous volumes) A word from me: The part on submarines is a completed and illustrated version of the Polish edition, which was warmly welcomed in my country. I am much less satisfied with the...
  2. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Hi, Good to hear that Amazon will solve the problem. I am in possession of I Sommergibili negli oceani. However, I would still like to add the chapter on the blockade breakers that sailed from Bordeaux to the Far East, so I want to buy I violatori di blocco from the Uffico Storico della...
  3. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Back to the main topic, which is the whole series. It's probably true that I could have asked for help in getting material here. I also admit that I don't look for them on the internet. I actually use books/magazines that I buy. In fact, it should not be embarrassing for me to ask for help and...
  4. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Dear Jeff, I have good news and bad news: only your copy is faulty. For some reason the first dozen or so pages are missing. Write to me at email: marek.sobski@interia.eu I will provide you with materials to help with the complaint. If there happens to be a problem with my books, let me know...
  5. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I also asked on my fan page. If you were the only one who had bad luck, we'll file a complaint. And I will help as much as I can. And you will get a good version even if I have to pay for it myself. If there are more such copies, I will demand an explanation...
  6. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Hi, Thank you very much for your quick reply. Is there the same problem in other copies? For now, this is the most important problem to solve. If this is not the only case, I will withdraw the book from sale immediately. Regards, Marek
  7. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

And I generally ask for your understanding. Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing is not a perfect publishing tool. It was created rather for simple products (e.g. there are barely a few fonts to choose from, all not very pretty). But otherwise this series will not be created, because some unknown boy...
  8. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Hi, You have frightened me greatly. I may withdraw the book from sale. Please reply to me quickly. 1. I moved the table of contents to the beginning of the book, as suggested by readers. I don't think it could disappear... 2. In the bibliography I give only those positions which I actually...
  9. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Hi, New release! :) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09ZV5QS3P Next one (vol. 4): Betasom: Italian Submarines in the Atlantic 1940-1945 - scheduled for release in 2023! The favourite weapon of Benito Mussolini was a bluff calculated for the intimidation of adversaries to force them to yield...
  10. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Betasom will be vol. 4 of the series and should be released next year. I have a huge amount of new materials. Every voyage of Italian submarines will be described in detail. I promise you it will be really good! P.S. Amazon shows the paperback of Barbarossa was sold in the UK... I do not know...
  11. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Yes, the book covers only CSIR. There will be a separate book about ARMIR, or maybe several! I am waiting impatiently for your opinion after reading the entire book. I am concerned about the lack of Russian literature on this subject. Many of my Polish colleagues speak Russian (I have the...
  12. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Yes, there is a problem with the British Amazon. There is always some delay there. The book certainly will be available also in the UK. Matter of time. Regards, Marek
  13. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Hello! Mussolini’s Eastern Crusade: The Italian Expeditionary Corps In Operation Barbarossa (Mussolini's War vol. 2) is now available: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GPYLYXC Color version of maps for download: https://files.fm/u/aceva9jf8 Benito Mussolini was an exceptionally hot-headed...
  14. Marek Sobski

East African 1940-194 by Marek Sobski

Hi, A few words from the translator, Mr. Basarabowicz: "I do understand your remarks as far as the artillery terminology is concerned, however, I suspect even greater confusion if we would have applied both, British and Italian nomenclature at the same time". Regards!
  15. Marek Sobski

Mussolini's War series

Hi, I have trouble with the book review topic. It shows me that I am not logged in. I just wanted to add that the book is in "england english". Also military terminology. This also applies to geographical names or cities, therefore, Keren not Cheren, Mogadishu not Mogadisco etc. Regards!