• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by Ostende

1. O

General Barbarich (?)

By the way, do you know if the Italian newspaper "L'esercito italiano" has been digitalised? I am looking for articles from March/April 1921.
  2. O

General Barbarich (?)

Thanks to your help (using the full name) I found a couple of photos here: http://www.14-18.it/ricerca?searchFld=barbarich&searchType=simple&paginate_pageNum=1
  3. O

General Barbarich (?)

Thank you! This is very helpful. The reference to Pasiano di Pordenone, is that where he was born or where he lived?
  4. O

General Barbarich (?)

In addition it may be worth mentioning that the his adjutant (in this period) was the captain in the cavalry, Luzzatti.
  5. O

General Barbarich (?)

I am searching for a photograph of general Barbarich (?) who was active in the 1920s in Italy. According to my records he made a visit to Sweden in 1921. Any information regarding him is much appreciated. Please feel free to comment in this thread or by PM. Thanks