• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by Rossco

1. R

Can Anyone Help??? - 103 Squadriglia

Very interesting thanks Fabrizio. It is clear, that these men had some aptitude for adopting meaningful mottos. And I guess, the trend for doing so, would have become more common, as the various units adopted a new motto in that fashion. This is not the first Johnson badge which I have...
  2. R

Many Thanks Fabrizio, Your time, and the quality of the information is much appreciated. It certainly educates me somewhat, regarding the 103^ Squadriglia. It looks like I had picked up on some fragments of information, when attempting to research this. As for "Suma A Post", your explanation...
  3. R

After spending many hours attempting to research this Distintivo, I am not very much further forward than I was at the beginning (other than gaining a little knowledge on the way). Some things belonging to my late Uncle Jimmy, came to me a number of years ago. Having moved house recently, I...