• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

UBoat Net adds Italian submarine section.

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Platon Alexiades announced on AHF that uboat.net is adding a section on Italian submarines. Just the shell is currently present, but the announcement indicates material will be rapidly added.

Italian Submarines

1089maul

Jeff,
Just had a look. It is developing very quickly! Lots of interesting information already!
Regards,
Bob

1089maul

Platon,
I have had the chance to look at your section which I congratulate you for! You have obviously researched the subject deeply as their is a wealth of information on the site that you would not normally come across in books.
please keep up the good work!
Regards,
Bob

Bob,
Many thanks for your comments. The research started as I was investigating the targets and victims of British and Allied submarines in the Rome archives. I realized how little was published on Italian submarines outside Italy. There is still quite a bit to be added so keep a good watch!
Kind regards,
Platon

Wargames

This link will take anyone to the Italian submarines by class:

That link will allow you to click on the class to get all the subs in the class. Click on an individual submarine and it will give you commander and the submarine mission logs for the war. You can download all the info via a PDF.