• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Forum Issues

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I am aware that some members (especially those in Europe) continue to experience issues with logging into the forum. I have passed the issues to the tech team, but will offer my experiences in getting around the problem. These techniques have worked for me.

1) If you try to log-in and get the Ooops error message, click any other thread in the forum and try logging-in from that location. I.e. click the Regio Esercito thread and then click the log-in button. This usually works for me.

2) If you try to log-in and get the Godaddy firewall message, hit the back button and log-in again. If you stil get the Godaddy message, click any thread in the forum and check to see if you are logged-in. I have found that I am logged-in and can then use the form.

These two techniques have worked for me. I will note that I don't often have a problem (more the Ooops, the Godaddy is rarer).

Pista! Jeff

Francoquarter

Hi, idk if it's a my trouble or general but i can not login with facebook

Franco

p.s. i just noticed that i've already did a new account, for this trouble, Francoter, but i've forget the relevant information for the login

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
As I don't use a Facebook log-in, I can't offer any thoughts/opinions.

Pista! Jeff

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I experienced about 20 minutes of Go Daddy messages. Multiple repeated use of the refresh and/or the back buttons allowed me to access threads, but it was painful. Cleared up before I requested technical support. Working well now.

Pista! Jeff

jbroshot

NoGoDaddy problem has been going on for me for a couple of days. Really frustrating since the go back button just took me back to the same error message page. This is the first time today I've been able to access the forum

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I had to hit the back button multiple times (or the refresh multiple times) to get back into the forum. Usually I only needed to hit the button once.

Still working okay at this time.

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize for my absence over the past week or so. Many GoDaddy issues preventing me from being on the site for more than a minute or two. The techs sorted it out and at least this morning everything is working well. it is nice to be able to write a post and actual see it post rather than seeing the GoDaddy page.

Pista! Jeff

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to read that. I haven't had any GoDaddy issues for awhile now. Fingers crossed.