• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. J

Operazione C3

Good morning, Jeff. Been busy finishing some writing projects and traveling with my grandkids. your book just arrived - perfect timing as I can read without hurting some other deadline on my schedule. John
  2. J

Operazione C3

I appreciate your comments. One of the key problems on any research is reference sources. Much of the C3 plan that I presented was based on Davide's research, before we lost contact around 2010. Given the two years between acceptance and publication, It might take me awhile to track some of...
  3. J

Operazione C3

Gentlemen: I am happy to join the discussion and appreciate the interest in my book. The answer to the question about the cover...well, my Original title was "Goddess of War: The plan to invade Malta. However, as a "new" book author with Pen & Sword, they wanted Hitler's name in the title -...