• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. I

Medic uniform?

Thanks for the input, likewise i wonder what the MVSN would have as they seemed to have separate well mostly everything
  2. I

alternate uniform sources

Thanks for asking jeff, i haven't really gotten the opportunity to check around but i will try my best, i am not sure which groups are exactly active
  3. I

Thanks for the response james, the website in question i have heard of, although i haven't bought from them, they look decent but i do not know if they have the items i need for my MVSN russia impression. As for Hikishop they have the reputation of the gear not being quality and not accurate...
  4. I

So aside from going as low to ordering from Hikishop i was told by our usual source Santoria equipe/Giuseppe Infante that he is out of grey green cloth. I have no idea when he is going to get more and the last time i checked was before bootcamp so it has been months (i asked recently and same...
  5. I

Uniform Sources

They are spotty sometimes on facebook, i have tried my best to contact them but if that is the only way then sure enough i will contact them. Good to see you around Jeff!
  6. I

Uniform Sources

So as a bit of a update i am now active duty in the US Marines; that aside i was wondering if there are any new sources of uniforms, some of the usual sources don't seem to respond from which i partially guess might be covid
  7. I

Ground crew based infantry?

That actually helped greatly, thank you very much
  8. I

Anyone ever buy from Breslavia?

Yeah i messaged him last week but no response. He didnt confirm it was shipped he just said he would in the following day or two
  9. I

Anyone ever buy from Breslavia?

He seems like he produces decent stuff. However when i ordered a good quality Borsa from him with his reproduction strap i didn't get it. Its been like 3 weeks;then again he seems like a college student. Opinion on him?
  10. I

Repro leather gear

Funny you say that i ordered something from him and I'm still waiting as we speak
  11. I

Possibly but when i looked up the uniform of the airforce it seemed dyed blue so i have no clue
  12. I

Hello i was wondering what ground crews wore. I've seen illistrations of what looks like the average italian uniform except dyed a blue, the puttees also seemed to be blue strangely enough, i am wondering if they had seperate greatcoats dyed this color, i will attach said picture soon...
  13. I

MVSN greatcoat?

Thanks for the advice, I was hesitant to even get it from the source because it was a officer. I remember reading like you said that double breasted was issued but not every enlisted got one. You've been a great help so far thank you. Also by the Facebook page I am assuming you mean the...
  14. I

MVSN greatcoat?

Hello I want to create a pre social republic kit, and am trying to look into period correct gear. In particular I wanted to do one of the MVSN units sent to Russia. However I'm a bit confused on the greatcoat. I've had sources tell me that double breasted was officers only and at the same time...
  15. I

Repro leather gear

what do you mean, if you mean like webbing and stuff I think I may know a source
  16. I

Medic uniform?

I was wondering if medics (i imagine they didn't unlike the germans, but you never can be sure) had any set uniforms or did they simply wear a red cross band? IIRC some of the divison decals were a cross so I'd imagine that would make things confusing. Furthermore what did MVSN medics look...
  17. I

How webbing was worn?

Thanks I semi figured it out shortly after posting it but having a pro give me the information is super useful!
  18. I

How webbing was worn?

How was the webbing worn? I recently got a reproduction of it (2 pouch one with neck strap and belt given to most troops) one side has a bunch of notches for the buckle while the other has two. When I tried to wear it o ended up having much more of the (more notched) belt as excess