• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. T

Fiat Revelli Mod. 35

I was able to score an original WWII Revelli tripod of the modelo 35 so I will post pictures soon and hope to have my Fiat 35 parts kit converted to semi auto kit and welded up before the end of the summer. Pictures and progress reports coming soon.
  2. T

Fiat Revelli Mod. 35

Does anyone know if there are any drawings or technical data on the Fiat Modelo 35.
  3. T

Brescia T.S.

Thanks for the reply RRA227 that was a great buy at 35.00! I made the locking lug for one bayonet and I ended up making a set of tiger maple grips for the one I kept. The riveting was not too bad to do but I have a fair bit of riveting experience. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will...
  4. T

Brescia T.S.

Grazie Jeff This will give me everything that I need to make one. I will get to work on it this week and let you know how it goes. That site has a lot of great info on it.
  5. T

Brescia T.S.

Thanks Jeff I can make a new catch for it and the rivets are no problem for me. I have done tons of riveting being a beltfed guy and can fabricate about anything as long as I know what the original materials were.
  6. T

Brescia T.S.

Thanks Jeff, do you know of any sources for Carcano 91 TS bayonet parts?
  7. T

Brescia T.S.

Jeff, it is not the straight lug type but the one that rotates in a circular motion to get it on or off the rifle. I assume this is the early one correct? It is like the one RRA227 has pictured in the first post on this thread.
  8. T

Brescia T.S.

Does anyone know what type of wood was used on the handles of the 91 TS bayonets? I found one and the wood is almost gone like so many of these and I would like to replace the handles. I also have to make the locking piece for it because that is missing as well.
  9. T

WTK: Any information of the tools issued for a 1914 Fiat Revelli

Thank you for the info. Is it safe to assume #10 would be wrenches?
  10. T

Thank you Franco #4 certainly had me confused lol
  11. T

Jeff, I have been trying to translate the list of tools and there are a few that have me confused so anyone here that can help I would greatly appreciate it. #4- key for beavers? #7- large game hunters? #8- small game hunters? #10- rear and front cranksets? #11- series of________? #13- ______...
  12. T

Brescia T.S.

Thank you for keeping me in mind Rich and please contact me if I can ever help you with anything. Russ
  13. T

Brescia T.S.

Thanks Rich I will do that. It seems the hunt is never over for something to complete the collection.
  14. T

Thank you again Jeff I knew it would be difficult but it looks like I have a longer road ahead of me than I originally thought. Well at least I enjoy the hunt so this should keep me busy for a whole lol.
  15. T

Thank you Jeff I do have the original manual and it does list them but there are really no pictures or details about what they are or who supplied them. I was hoping someone here would have an idea of exactly what they are.
  16. T

More Insignia

Very nice collection indeed Rich it looks like you have been at it for a while.
  17. T

I am looking for any information on what would have been in the issued toolbox for the Fiat Revelli. So far I have come up with nothing but I have a toolbox headed my way and am going to try my best to fill it with the proper tools but there seems to be no information that I can find. Are there...
  18. T

Carcano/Vetterli Bayonets

Very impressive collection (y)
  19. T

Brescia T.S.

Very nice collection. I have a 1915 TS made in Brescia that I bought to go with my 1914 Fiat Revelli and I have been looking for a decent sling and bayonet but have not seen any out there other than reproductions. Can you recommend a site to look for them> Thanks, Russ
  20. T

1914 Fiat Revelli

Thank you Jeff I do have three original manuals and will post pictures if I can figure out how to but none of them have any details of the tools that were with the gun. I can not seem to find very much detailed info on the model 1914 so I have been reaching out to anyone who might have a source...