• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. S

Identifying a cannon

Thanks Bob, I certainly will. I'll gather what I have and touch base with the forum. I appreciate the offer. All The Best, Nico
  2. S

Identifying a cannon

Wow, that is great stuff, 1089maul. Thank you for highlighting those pages. I have a cache of WW2 documents, photos, and blue prints (my Nonno was a naval & civil engineer) during their time in Africa. It's an important part of my family's history and certainly my childhood growing up with...
  3. S

Identifying a cannon

Thank you! You are spot on. Thank you for ID this quite infamous canon in our family.
  4. S

Identifying a cannon

Hello Folks, I am new to this forum. I had no idea a great resource on WW2 Italy existed like this website. Could you help me identify the cannon that my grandfather is standing in front of? The photo is from 1937 in Eritrea, possibly somewhere in Ethiopia. I know that my grandmother and...