• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. P

The "Popolo d'Italia" of 18 October 1941

I Looking for a copy of The "Popolo d'Italia" of 18 October 1941 new paper or a source for it on line thanks
  2. P

Looking for photos taken by the Itailians of Col. Claytons captured Ford pilot car, Te Rangi

no, i remember seeing the pre order page years ago, but somehow i never orderd it, I can not find any copies. i have seen the parts that are viewabe on line. I hope to run into one sometime. Would need just the complete first chapter. thanks
  3. P

Looking for photos taken by the Itailians of Col. Claytons captured Ford pilot car, Te Rangi

I have three photos of Col. Claytons Ford pilot car taken by the Itialians after it's capture. If anyone has such photos i would love for you to share them with me. I'm hoping there were more then three taken and i suspect there was, just don't know where to look for them. thanks
  4. P

Major Claytons captured Ford

Thanks. photos were taken for sure. three that i know of. scott
  5. P

Major Claytons captured Ford

Would anyone have photos of Major Clayton's captured Ford in Itailian hands. I have two, but was hoping there may have been more taken. I need as many detailed photos as i can find. thanks
  6. P

the 1st Saharan Battalian

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever attempting to get the Records for the 1st Sahhharan Battalian radiers. I am looking for all records pertaining to the capture of Capt. Clayton's "T" Patrol command car during there attack on kurfa when the patrol was engaged by the Italian Auto-Saharan...