• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. I

Baistrocchi Uniform Question

Hello Gents, Does anyone have Information regarding Wool composition i.e, 100% wool or a wool/rayon mix; as well as the Weight of the cloth (18 oz., 17oz. ?) of the Baistrocchi Uniform introduced in 1933 ? Grazie, IAC.
  2. I

Carcano M40 Rear Sight

Hello Gents, Up until now, I've only seen a profile photo of the M40 rifle, showing an adjustment dial; with the sight described as "eccentric". Recently though, I found the below photo in another website. It appears to be a copy of the prototype Armaguerra M39 rifle. It's adjustable for 2, 3...
  3. I

Video- Italy vs Japan WW 2 !

Hello Gents, I found this video on YøuTůbė, "Japan vs Italy- The Forgotten Pacific War". I decided that this would be the best sub forum to post it in. Enjoy !, IAC.
  4. I

Scaldarancio- WW2 Italian Ration Warmer

Hello Gents, For your viewing, a few fotos of apparent WW2 Italian ration heaters (scaldarancio), possibly used on the Russian Front. The caption says the fuel is a "waffer of alchohol and wax". They came in a 10-pack, with the wrapper also being the instructions. Also shown, is an Italian WW1...