• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

1914 Fiat Revelli

toolmanm203

Hello I am new to the board and was hoping to find out any information on the 1914 model Fiat Revelli. I know this is a WWII forum but was not sure which forum to post this in? I have a 1914 Fiat that belonged to a dear friend and have been collecting bit, parts and medals for a nice display for it but would love to find more accessories and information on it. Thank you in advance for any help. Regards, Russ Brindisi

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Buongiorno Russ

I don't have many Italian 1GM manuals. I do have one on the Machine-gun company FIAT 14, but that only addresses tactical employ/use. It doesn't offer any information of accessories.

CpFIAT14.jpeg

Here is a .pdf of an operators manual Instruction manual FIAT 14 There is a list of accessories and some diagrams of the weapon.

There are DVDs of manuals available on the web. These generally sell for ~8€ or so. Search using 'manuali fiat 14 esercito'.

We will see if any others can help.

v/r Jeff

toolmanm203

Thank you Jeff I do have three original manuals and will post pictures if I can figure out how to but none of them have any details of the tools that were with the gun. I can not seem to find very much detailed info on the model 1914 so I have been reaching out to anyone who might have a source of information of any leads on anything related to the gun. I have two complete spare parts rolls, 4 barrels and the only caliber conversion I am aware of (we made it), one water hose so I do need another, 4 wood boxes but desperately need some mouse trap magazines to fill at least one box. I have lots of medals and post cards but would love to have an original unit flag but who knows what will turn up? The hunt is the best part for me.

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Agree that the hunt is part of fun in collecting.

Unlike US manuals, the Italian manuals are not well illustrated. It is very hit and miss whether the manual includes pictures/drawings of the of the accessories/components. There is an accessory backpack, but I would need to search for a picture.

v/r Jeff