• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Advertising

Jeff the forum has become an advertising receptacle ... you can no longer even view the messages without having to silence at least 10 advertising popups .... you can at least have a little less among the boxes or not .... thanks many
Maurizio

1089maul

Mauricio,

I have noticed this lately too. Even this thread has lots of ads in progress! I am not sure that there is much that Jeff or the webmaster can do though.

Regards,

Bob

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
There is little I can do. The owner is trying to maximize revenue. As the site has few visitors, I believe he has increased the number of ads to make up for the low number of views.

1089maul

Jeff,
Whilst it is frustrating, it is totally understandable. It is important that this site continues!!
Bob

Yes, of course I also think that the best thing is that the site still continues to work but in the face of maximizing revenues ........ at the moment I counted 12 simultaneous popups running ...... mah .. .
all the best
Maurizio