• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Deletion of posts

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I deleted two posts by Bry and one post by me in the thread Infantrymen of the Air.

The reason they were deleted was that the discussion that Bry wanted to generate didn't belong in that thread.

If Bry wishes to discuss issues raised by the article on prewar Italian involvement in Palestine that he posted here on CS, he is free to do so in that thread.

Anyone who feels my action as moderator is not appropriate can voice their concerns in this thread. I will comment that I have exchanged several messages with Bry off line and in another forum, so there is more to the story.

Comando Supremo is a forum to discuss the Italian military. Politics is not suitable topic unless it directly affect the actions of the military. I will closely monitor any political discussions to ensure those discussions have a very focused issue supported by evidence.

v/r Jeff