• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Desert Armour

Ptolemy59

wait until you find out about ebooks. I constantly see people complaining that maps don't look good on Kindle.

oldwargamer

I have both Desert Armour volumes. The first volume was read very soon after it was delivered, in a matter of days. The second volume waits in my "to be read" stack; it will probably be read during one of the upcoming winter holidays. Both are worth the money spent for readers interested in this topic.

The production quality of both books is impressive, "neat & clean"; nice size of book, easy to follow layout.

The text is very readable, like Mr. Forczyk's other books ... of which I have a few :geek:

I agree with the other comments in this thread about Helion & Company, and I will leave it at that.

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
The text is very readable, like Mr. Forczyk's other books ... of which I have a few :geek:

Yes, a strength of the books. They are very enjoyable reads. The writing is engaging and moves the narrative right along. I haven't yet been able to sit down and read it. Between doing research and writing on the Beda Fomm book and still struggling to finish Steel Centurions, Desert Amour 2 still awaiting some leisure time.

Pista! Jeff