• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Diario Storico volumes for free (sort of)

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
In picking up my missing volumes of this set, I forgot to tell the book store I usually order from to cancel my order. When the Ufficio Storico pulled the copies I had requested, it appears they decide to fill all the existing orders including the one for me. The book store has informed me that they have the books.

Since I caused the problem, I am paying for the books but not having them shipped. If anyone here wants volumes V-IX of this series (ten books total), tell me. All you will need to do is pay for the shipping. If you are in the US, it is pricey (75 euros), but you are getting the books for free. If you are in Europe, shipping would be must less (the book store is in Milano).

I have found the books to be quite useful for research. If you have a serious, long-term interest in researching the Italian military, then these are worth the value. Sorry, no pictures or maps in the books.

Pista! Jeff

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Books have found a new home.