• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Forum Issues

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I am aware that some members (especially those in Europe) continue to experience issues with logging into the forum. I have passed the issues to the tech team, but will offer my experiences in getting around the problem. These techniques have worked for me.

1) If you try to log-in and get the Ooops error message, click any other thread in the forum and try logging-in from that location. I.e. click the Regio Esercito thread and then click the log-in button. This usually works for me.

2) If you try to log-in and get the Godaddy firewall message, hit the back button and log-in again. If you stil get the Godaddy message, click any thread in the forum and check to see if you are logged-in. I have found that I am logged-in and can then use the form.

These two techniques have worked for me. I will note that I don't often have a problem (more the Ooops, the Godaddy is rarer).

Pista! Jeff

Francoquarter

Hi, idk if it's a my trouble or general but i can not login with facebook

Franco

p.s. i just noticed that i've already did a new account, for this trouble, Francoter, but i've forget the relevant information for the login

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
As I don't use a Facebook log-in, I can't offer any thoughts/opinions.

Pista! Jeff