• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Folks,

We have a lot of subjects to cover on Italy in World War Two. I am looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can provide us with original content. I will be providing the subject titles to write about, but feel free to offer any suggestions. Here are the criteria:

1. Article submissions must be your own original work and not posted anywhere else online or in print.
  2. The article must be properly referenced and online references hyperlinked in the content of the article.
  3. Must be written in English with minimal grammar and punctuation errors. Google translate will not be sufficient for non-English speaking writers.
  4. Articles must be between 750 and 2,000 words in length.
  5. When writing, keep passive voice to a minimum.
  6. Use subheadings for each change in the article subject. No more than 300 words for each subheading section.
  7. The article's main keyword should be included in the title, first paragraph and in at least one subheading.
  8. Utilize Italian references when possible.
  9. No spinning, copying or rewriting other articles.
  10. Wikipedia can be used for background information and for additional leads only. Do not reference Wikipedia in submitted articles.
  11. You must submit a face photo, 3-4 sentence bio and email address to be included in the Author Block of this website.
  12. Please keep sentences to less than 20 words.
  13. Articles must be objective. No bias or re-writing of history.
I will pay each author $25-$35 via paypal for each accepted article. Please contact me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, i write on my web site about military history and i wrote a book published by Amazon.
If you want i can work with comando supremo.
You can find my articles on www.storicissimo.com
Hi Darren. Thank you for your reply. I checked out your website. The articles seem great, but they are written in Italian. Our articles need to be written in English like it's the mother tongue. Please send me a sample of your work in English via email.

Darren Marshall

Hi Darren. Thank you for your reply. I checked out your website. The articles seem great, but they are written in Italian. Our articles need to be written in English like it's the mother tongue. Please send me a sample of your work in English via email.
I will in a couple of days.