• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Maybe a bug in the hardware.....

How come now in the box at the top right instead of appearing the name of the user online appears that of the author of the last post ...... then instead clicking on it appears the exact name of the online user .... .and also does not give me as an online user .....
All the best
Maurizio

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Are you still seeing the issue. I am seeing myself online with 6 unregistered visitors.

nooo .... ooophs is back as before I see instead that my name the name FrancoFB and now also a message ..... As some of you know, the old forum database was deleted by the previous administrator. I am attempting to paste any retrievable discussions back into this forum using the internet archive. It won't look pretty - but at least we can preserve some valuable information. Feel free to add to the discussions as these old posts are restored ..... boh ....
All the best
maurizio

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
nooo .... ooophs is back as before I see instead that my name the name FrancoFB and now also a message ..... As some of you know, the old forum database was deleted by the previous administrator. I am attempting to paste any retrievable discussions back into this forum using the internet archive. It won't look pretty - but at least we can preserve some valuable information. Feel free to add to the discussions as these old posts are restored ..... boh ....
All the best
maurizio
That announcement has been there for a while.