• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

"Mussolini's Spies" - Where to buy this book?

kolja

Mussolini's Spies: Italian Military Espionage, 1940-1943 by Giuseppe Conti (2017, Enigma Books) has been out of stock on my local Amazon for over a year now. Does anybody know where to find a copy of this book? I'm based in the EU, if that makes any difference.

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I have checked all my usual sources for out-of-print books and can't find a copy. I checked WorldCat and no libraries claim to have a copy.

Stone and Stone (a very good reference source) states that the book hasn't been published.

Stone and Stone

kolja

Drat, I hadn't even considered that the book might have never actually made it into print. I was almost sure I saw a copy for sale on Amazon years back, but perhaps I misremembered....

If anyone else happens to come across a copy of this for sale, I'd be very grateful if you could give me a heads up :) The subject matter looked very interesting.

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
It is possible that Amazon had it up for preorder. The current listing on Amazon states Out-of-Print, limited availability. Checked the Enigma Books website; it isn't listed and they have books listed back from the early 2000s. Possibly a very limited print run if published, but the book basically has no digital footprint online. I suspect it was never published.