• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

New Owner

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks!

I wanted to introduction myself as the new owner of Comandosupremo.com. First of all, I would like to thank the previous owner for this opportunity and the incredible job done over the past two decades to build this community!

My name is Ced and I currently live in Los Angeles. Originally from France, I am incredibly passionated by history in general and anything WW2 related in particular. When I had the opportunity to acquire this site, I didn't have to hesitate for long :)

As the new webmaster, I am excited to invest in new research/content and in nurturing this community. I look forward to partnering with some of you on enriching the vast amount of information already available on Comando Supremo.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have suggestions/ideas!

Ced

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto!

1089maul

Ced,
Welcome and I echo the previous two posts!
Good luck for the future!
My thanks to the previous webmaster!
Regards,
Bob

waverley

Echoed again by a Scotsman exiled in Yorkshire, UK (which I love - really)
Comando Supremo is a splendid and highly interesting resource - I've been using it since my last visit to D'Annunzio's wonderful (if eccentric) estate on Lake Garda - Good Luck with your new venture!