• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Someone impersonating Comando Supremo?

Andreas

Dear Webmasters

I thought you might be interested in this email I received today.

All the best

Andreas

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, May 10, 2021 at 11:31 AM
Subject: Great Content Ideas For Your Blog
To: <>

Hi,

I'm Ruby, author and founder of "Comando Supremo", and I’m dropping you a line to see if you’re accepting new guest bloggers. I write about history and thought an article about "war" would be a good fit for your blog.

Are any of the following topics of interest?

- Final Hours Leading to Mussolini’s Death
- Carcano Rifle Series of the Regio Esercito
- World War II tanks of Italy

The post will be 100% original, written just for your blog, and will not be posted elsewhere. If you’re interested in this cooperation, please get back to me.

Thanks,
Ruby

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. Author and founder of Comando Supremo is a weird combination of terms.

It appears that the individual is falsely pumping up their credentials. You could reply to him and ask for some links to material he wrote so you can judge the quality of his work.

Pista! Jeff

Andreas

Interesting. Author and founder of Comando Supremo is a weird combination of terms.

It appears that the individual is falsely pumping up their credentials. You could reply to him and ask for some links to material he wrote so you can judge the quality of his work.

Pista! Jeff
More like judging Giulio's work! :)

All the best

Andreas