• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

WWI Isonzo video game [2021 release]

Saetta

Aside from the arcadey games like Battlefield 1 and Cry of War, I haven't come across a really good WW1 tank simulator yet. i think there's also several WW1 mods for the Arma series that I've heard good things about.

There has been speculation that it might come to IL2 Sturmovik: Flying Circus... IL2 is a flight simulator, however they have expanded with drivable vehicles/tanks for their WW2 theaters, and it's done really well. With the volume 2 of their WW1 themed Flying Circus expansion, there has been a lot of people requesting tank module implementation, but nothing has been confirmed.

I'll let you know if I hear anything

Saetta

Updated release is Summer 2022. Developers have provided an update on the Gorizia map and I can really appreciate the time they're taking to re-create the city and the major places of contention during the 6th Isonzo offensive.