• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Wargames's latest activity

• W
    Wargames replied to the thread Board Wargame creation.
    Correction: British troops carried four days of ammunition, another reason I used four day turns. Again, I did find many instances of...
  • W
    And here I thought I invented that. :) On the subject of battalion turn times, if you can find maps or battle descriptions that show...
  • W
    The 15,000 ton liner, Liguria, was amongst those torpedoed. What troops had she delivered and when?
  • W
    Wargames replied to the thread Aerial Torpedo Development.
    Any idea when the 4 torpedo production figure began? And if it ever increased? If so, when?
  • W
    Wargames replied to the thread Naval Mines.
    I measure mineable waters up to 84 miles ( 135 Km) east of Malta. No limit north, west, or south.
  • W
    Wargames posted the thread Naval Mines in Regia Marina.
    Anyone know why the Italians laid so few naval mines off Malta? I only count 100 in 1940 yet they scored two hits.
  • W
    Wargames replied to the thread The failure of MAS?.
    MAS boats were effective only a few months out of the year (generally from June to the end of October). They were also limited to doing...
  • W
    Wargames replied to the thread Italian Submarine Doctrine.
    Italy's plans for submarine warfare were aimed almost entirely at France. Italy planned to mine the Sicilian Channel from Sicily to...
  • W
    1.5 km is probably a good choice as a compromise. But you should be aware of what you're compromising. An Italian infantry battalion...
  • W
    If your interest is in wargaming, the Italians had numerous trucks, both light and heavy, with incomplete info on most. However, heavy...
  • W
    Wargames replied to the thread WW2 Italian landmines.
    The page is gone. Anyone know Italian land mine production/availability?
  • W
    Sorry for my delay. No notification of your reply was sent. As to two of your points, you described your game units not coming out...