• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. fabiovir

Tunisia Campaign OOB

Thanks for every words of reply, but i know that is a mission impossible. Sad to see that in speaking english world there are a lot of people that underrate the italian role in the battles in Tunisia this bias in due mainly idea that on Mareth line were only afrika korps and "terribles" panzers...
  2. fabiovir

Tunisia Campaign OOB

Ok thanks but there aren't any "gliderung" like tables of the forces on the Mareth line at the opening moves of operation pugilist and in the days after(15-25 of march). I know the whole division had only about 5000 men and the GGFF regiment had only 250 units every battallions. But i would like...
  3. fabiovir

Tunisia Campaign OOB

Hello everyone, could i have more detailed TO&E about Giovani Fascisti at company level at the moment of starting moves of Op Pugilist? Around is almost impossibile find somethings about but all generic informations. Thanks:
  4. fabiovir

Welcome and Introduction

I'm very happy that this site is back!