• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. H

Uniforms in different theatres

Until now I have only been interested in uniforms worn by Italian troops in North Africa. I am now looking at the 1941 Balkan Campaign and I have realised that I am ignorant about Italian uniforms for the different theatres. Were they all normally a standard grey-green colour? What was the...
  2. H

Uniform Variety

Up until now I have only been interested in uniforms worn by Italian troops in North Africa. I am now looking at the 1941 Balkan Campaign and I have realised that I am ignorant about Italian uniforms for other theatres: Italy, Greece and Russia. Were they all normally a standard grey-green...
  3. H

Access

When I am trying to post I am either getting a requirement to log on and am then told there is a problem OR I seem to be switched to Franco FB log in and get the same message that there is a problem. How can we get this sorted?
  4. H

System check

System check