• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. F

Another Convoy - 7-8/09/1942 - Help Please

Hi all, After the recent success in identifying a convoy on my other thread, I thought I would try my luck again. If any kind member could help me I would be very grateful. Not only does it help me personally, it also helps fill in the gaps of my ancestors rather short life, him losing it at 22...
  2. F

What Convoy Was This - 17/09/1942

Hi all, I am attempting to research an Italian / German convoy and have hit a wall! On the 17/18th September 1942, Wellington bombers located a convoy consisting of 3 MV's and 2 DR's at 33°15'N 23°43'E - the largest MV was estimated at 7-8000 tons, the two others were estimated at 4000 and...
  3. F

Introduction and Objectives

Hello, Being a new member here I thought I would introduce myself. For the last 15 years I have been researching my Great Uncles career in the RAF. Many years ago I was able to find a number of records in Italian archives detailing the incident in which my Uncle was killed; he was shot down...