• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. J

S.M.79 manual

Another Italian WW2 bomber official manual can be found at Internet Archive Aeroplano Savoia Marchetti S.M.79: Istruzioni e Norme per il Montaggio, la Regolazione, l'Impiego e la Manutenzione Includes Aircraft Erection and Maintenance Manual Pilot's Notes Handbook Technical Description
  2. J

Piaggio 108 Maintenance Manual

Is your Piaggio 108 bomber in need of an overhaul, is it due for regular maintenance, or needs some parts? Then this is for you Piaggio 108 maintenance manual Found on Internet Archive
  3. J

Velivoli MACCHI

This book on aircraft built by Macchi showed up for downloading at Internet Archive. It covers the years 1912 - 1963.Thought it might be of some interest to list members Velivoli MACCHI
  4. J

The Naval War in the Mediterranean, 1940-1943

Discovered this book on the Naval Institute Press website The Naval War in the Mediterranean, 1940-1943 I have a similar soft cover book by the same authors that I bought years ago so I don't know if this is a reprint, a revised version or, to quote Monty Python's Flying Circus, "and now for...
  5. J

Chronache della Guerra

A number of editions of this wartime publication were put up on Internet Archive sometime ago, covering 1939 - 1942, "Chronicles of the War". My knowledge of the Italian language is practically non-existent, but I think, according to this publication, the Axis are winning. The Coty perfume ads...
  6. J

Wartime Egypt & Cyrenaica 1:250,00 maps

Not sure where to post this link Egypt and Cycrenaica 1:250,000 War Office maps - 16 in all. Covering from western Cyrenaica and east to El Arish Published in 1943
  7. J

Royal Air Force Historical Branch Translations from Captured German Documents

Discovered the Air Historical Branch had added some more documents. These are The following German documents were translated by the Air Historical Branch after the Second World War. They vividly record the German perspective on wartime air operations, the progressive decline of the Luftwaffe...
  8. J

LA REGIA AERONAUTICA 1939-1943 v. I

This hook turned up on Internet Archive for downloading LA REGIA AERONAUTICA 1939-1943 v. I
  9. J

Tessin - Verbände Und Truppen Der Deutschen Wehrmacht Und Waffen SS

A complete set of Tessin's work is available for down load at Internet Archive. Much better scans than those in a set available from other sites Tessin, Georg Verbände Und Truppen Der Deutschen Wehrmacht Und Waffen SS Italian Army units are included to the extent they came under command of...
  10. J

German army operations in Africa 1941-1944

A NARA file of US War Department Intelligence material. Contains copies of many British operational orders and reports. Why am I posting this link here? Since the Italian Army was present during the campaign, there is information as to Italian Army orders of battle and operations. Example, at...
  11. J

Pre War Regio Escrito Orders of Battle

Two prewar orders of battle of the Regio Escrito prepared by German Intelligence Found in some files from this site https://wwii.germandocsinrussia.org/de/nodes/1-bestand-500
  12. J

Military Report on Libya

I've been meaning to post this link to a Military Report on Libya 1936, by the General Staff, War Office for some time. I think it might be of some interest to list members. I believe it was updated to 1938 Military Report on Libya 1936 as found on Internet Archive