• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. I

Archivio dell'Esercito Italiano

Hello, Bob, and thanks for your kind words and good wishes! The military history research has been challenging though a labor of love. And it continues. I'm hopeful that as I read through and inquire in the many wonderful posts and suggestions in the various boards here that I'll discover...
  2. I

Grazie Jeff! I purchased Montanari's book a while ago and am making my way through it. It's terrific. I am absolutely learning a lot about the Greek conflict and the major phases and battles, units, maps, etc. Problem is, I've yet to find detail at the battalion level. Maybe it's in there...
  3. I

Hi, New member here! Been poking around your site (am very sure I'll be spending a lot of time reading stuff) and just saw your post about visiting the military archive in Rome. I'm so completely envious of your trip to the candy store! Am also hoping your expertise can help me with my...