• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Recent content by Bodey

1. B

Photo of a relative

Thank you for the kind words! I hope to someday find out more information on my relative, and when I do so I will be sure to post it here!
  2. B

Photo of a relative

Thanks for the info Jeff! I suspect the family story may be somewhat inaccurate, so no I would not say for certain he was medical. I hope to one day request his military records, but that is a task for another day...
  3. B

Photo of a relative

Hello everyone! I would like to share with you all a photo of one of my relatives. According to the family story he was a medic and spent multiple years in a german POW camp after 1943. He survived the war and would move to America where he would start a family. Does anyone know what rank he...
  4. B

Unknown patches

Hello everyone, Thank you for the warm welcome as well as the insight on these patches. I was fairly certain they were not military, but the price was right so I took a calculated risk in buying them. No big deal, although now I am on a journey to figure out what these patches might be from...
  5. B

Unknown patches

Hello everyone! My name is Bodey, and I am new to the forum. Recently, I purchased these patches, and while the seller told me they were Italian army, I am very skeptical as I cannot seem to find similar ones anywhere. I was hoping someone here may be able to identify them. I look forward to...