• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

'A very accurate description of what took place in Italy in 1945'

MALCOLM TUDOR

thumbnail_Mussolini The last 10 days_COVER v3.0_16.5mm(4).jpg

This is an insightful review from the United States of my new book on Mussolini.

WILLIAM (BILL) CORVO, the son of Major Max Corvo, Operations Officer of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) Secret Intelligence in wartime Italy, writes:

' I have just completed my reading of Malcolm Tudor's book, 'Mussolini, The Last 10 Days, A New Investigation.' It provides a clear and detailed explanation of what took place in the last days of Mussolini's life at the end of World War II.

Important details in Tudor's book include Captain Emilio Q. Daddario's personal report of these events from an American OSS perspective. Daddario captured Field Marshal Graziani at the end of the war and took him to Milano as his prisoner. He also had provided a document to 'Colonel Valerio,' the Italian partisan who was sent north to bring Mussolini back to Milano after he was captured by the partisans while trying to escape. Daddario was not told by Italian partisan leaders that Colonel Valerio was going to kill Mussolini.

Tudor's explanation and description of both British SOE and American OSS activities at that time are on the money. Documents located at the Max Corvo Archive at Trinity College in Hartford confirm Tudor's accurate explanations and descriptions. A book well worth reading. 5 out of 5 stars.'

Bill Corvo, Middletown, Connecticut, USA.

'Mussolini, The Last 10 Days, A New Investigation,' by Malcolm Tudor, is available worldwide in Kindle from Amazon and in paperback at:

www.amazon.co.uk/Mussolini-Last-10-Days-Investigation/dp/1915292867/ and www.emiliapublishing.com/mussolini-last-days.php