• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Colonnello Luigi Supini

Kustosz2137

I'm looking for information about Colonnello Luigi Supini, he was most propably connected in some way with 19º Reggimento "Cavalleggeri Guide", or "San Giusto" armored group. In April 1943 he was present in Sebenico in Croatia. That's really all I know about this person.

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
I again encourage that the source of query be provided so others can verify and work from the same data point. Where did you find this name?

Kustosz2137

I again encourage that the source of query be provided so others can verify and work from the same data point. Where did you find this name?
Some guy on Facebook asked for help with identifying his grandfather's unit during WW2, he had only bits of information about him, as 'pa wasn't very talkative about his war efforts. One of these bits was photo signed as "25.04.1943 Sebenico" that was made when the grandpa recived some award for his actions on the battlefield. The awarding officer was Colonnello Supini.
I figured out that at this point unit stationing here was III Gruppo Squadroni of Reggimento "Cavalleggeri di Alessandria", but I need some additional confirmation.

Last edited:

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Kustosz2137. I didn't find that name in any of my sources.