• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Italy at War, week by week (Project)

Darren Marshall

Hello everyone,
I'm planning to create a channel on youtube where with weekly videos I will chronologically cover Italian participation in the Second World War starting from the week of June 10, 1940.
Anyone interested in helping out is welcome!

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting project. What is the planned length of each presentation and its boiler plate structure? IBWs, what basic information will be provided each week?

Being YouTube, that means videos and graphics. That is a big project. While I can offer some thoughts on things to cover each week, my own research and writing takes up most of my time.

Darren Marshall

Interesting project. What is the planned length of each presentation and its boiler plate structure? IBWs, what basic information will be provided each week?

Being YouTube, that means videos and graphics. That is a big project. While I can offer some thoughts on things to cover each week, my own research and writing takes up most of my time.
Probably will be in Italian with English subtitles.
Each episode arround 10/15 minutes with some extra videos on focused arguments.

I need someone good with graphics and some help to structure the episodes.

Bry

Hello everyone,
I'm planning to create a channel on youtube where with weekly videos I will chronologically cover Italian participation in the Second World War starting from the week of June 10, 1940.
Anyone interested in helping out is welcome!
Sounds interesting.