• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Those dammed Hunchbacks

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Helion has released the latest book by Paolo Morisi, Damned Hunchbacks. The book appears to focus on the aerosiluranti units flying the SM.79. This is a book I am unlikely to purchase as one can't buy everything and the R.A. is not my area of specialty. I will be interested to read any reviews by our R.A. experts once they have obtained a copy. Available from the UK, Amazon US will release the book on 7 November.
1696518472877.png

This is the second book by Morisi published this year. I had a mixed opinion about his Folgore book (2016) and I am still working through Steel Centurions (this is more a time issue).

Pista! Jeff

1089maul

Jeff, Your post echoes mine dated 4th August including the reading of Steel Centurions which I should finish reading in the next week. I have ordered Damned Hunchbacks and will review it when read. Regards, Bob