• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Search results

1. L

Nibeiwa Camp

Hello I want to make Nibeiwa camp battle out of lego but I cant find any photos or plans how that camp looked like I can only find this 1 photo but not any photos how that whole camp looked like
  2. L

Helmet

Hello one of my christmas gift was M33 helmet and im asking if there is any way to know history of this helmet or something like date of manufacture(year) etc. Because there are 2 numbers on it(color is Green, number 57 on lether and AL34 on helmet)
  3. L

Carcano model 28 Tromboncino

Hi i want to ask how many rifles of this type were build. And if there is a some way to own one because 1 was sold in america(2018) i think... thanks for asmwers
  4. L

any Italian tank or replica for sale?

Hello i have a question on youtube i saw man short where are italian tanks in personal use but when i google it there isnt any tank or replica for sale im asking because im italian WW2 fan and i want to buy some to thank for answers
  5. L

SM.79 for sell

Hello i wanna ask if there are some SM.79 bombers that civilians can buy it can be wreck i can restore it or something because I was searching on internet and found many pages with ww1 and ww2 planes for sale but there wasnt any italian. Thank you for your answer