• Get Paid to Write for Comando Supremo: We are looking for talented researchers/writers who are fluent in English and can write original content on Italy in World War Two. Please reach out to webmaster@comandosupremo.com if interested!

Looking for help in a a ww2 Italian uniform

Wlf12171

Greeting I stumbled across this forum while looking for boots anyone able to point me in the direction of a good accurate pair of m1912s or alternative as well as some places I can get a nice repro GV colored uniform shipped to the USA thanks

Last edited:

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Comando Supremo!

These threads discusses uniforms. Note that there are other suppliers, but their uniforms a very hit or miss.

Andrea Roccon is the only vendor I am aware of that makes well made, correct boots. His contact info is in this thread.

Pista! Jeff

Wlf12171

Welcome to Comando Supremo!

These threads discusses uniforms. Note that there are other suppliers, but their uniforms a very hit or miss.

Andrea Roccon is the only vendor I am aware of that makes well made, correct boots. His contact info is in this thread.

Pista! Jeff
Thank you would happen to know if any of them speak English if not I have a Italian friend who can translate

jwsleser

Administrator
Staff member
You can communicate in English, but always better in Italian.